Online Showing Show!
Time & Location
About the Event
Open to British Riding Clubs Area 6 members and the following Pony Clubs: OBH Hughenden, OBH Chilterns, OBH North, SOH South, SOH Central, Vale of Aylesbury Hunt
Entries close midnight 15 July
Naphill Riding Club members: £5 for up to 4 classes. £2 per class thereafter.
Other club members: £6 for up to 4 classes, £2 per class thereafter.
CLASS 1. Best Condition — judged on general condition
CLASS 2. Veteran Horse/Pony 18 years and over — in hand or ridden. Please include age of horse/pony
CLASS 3. Coloured Horse/Pony — open to piebalds, skewbalds, duns, spotted and palominos
CLASS 4. Lead Rein. Pony 12.2 and under, rider 7 years and under when photo taken
CLASS 5. Pairs
CLASS 6. Prettiest Mare
CLASS 7. Handsomest Gelding
CLASS 8. Winter photo of your Horse/Pony
CLASS 9. Fancy Dress — please include the name of fancy dress
CLASS 10. Best Jumping Photo
CLASS 11. Best Dressage Photo
CLASS 12. Funniest comedy photo of Horse or Pony/Rider — photo can be from any angle.
Sponsored by Farr and Pursey Equine Veterinary Services
Prizes from Right Horse Right Home
MEET THE JUDGES
Jo Crabb – I hold the BHS Stable Manager’s and the BHS intermediate teaching exams. I teach a range of abilities but enjoy teaching novice riders of all ages and I get on well with young children.
Daisy Smith - Horses are in my blood but I only started riding at the age of 12. I have competed at top level showing and qualified as an affiliated ride judge. I have also done show jumping, dressage, eventing, arena eventing and side saddle. I am an ambassador for non-violent training of horses and run courses in rider confidence. http://howveryhorsey.co.uk/about-me
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. One photo per class, must be emailed along with your name, address, contact phone number, horse(s) name(s). Each photo no larger than 2mb.
2. The judges’ decision is final - please remember, this is a "fun" show and is not associated with any breed or showing society rules.
3. Entry fees must be paid prior to the closing date and unpaid entries will be withdrawn from the show.
4. All entrants must have permission of the horse's owner, if not owned by them, to enter.
5. No watermarked images can be used. All professional photographs must have the photographer's permission to be used. Horses/ponies are not to wear any rosettes/sashes.
6. NRC strongly recommends that appropriate riding clothes and saddlery should be worn at all times. Judges may look unfavourably on entries which are not of the required standard.
7. Rosettes to 6th place—NRC is not responsible for any loss or damage caused to rosettes in transit.
8. Entries may appear in the public domain and by entering you are accepting this condition.
9. You must have sought permission of ALL people appearing in a photo to enter it. If ANYONE is aged under 18 yearsexplicit parental permission must be sought.