Thu, 27 Jan|
Bledlow Village Hall
NAPHILL RIDING CLUB A.G.M.
We would like to invite you to our Annual General Meeting on Thursday 27 January at Bledlow Village Hall.
Time & Location
27 Jan 2022, 19:00
Bledlow Village Hall, Chinnor Rd, Princes Risborough HP27 9QF, UK
About the Event
Doors open at 6.45 pm. Food served at 7.15 pm followed by the AGM.
As a matter of courtesy please take a lateral flow test on the day or present your Covid passport.
Masks to be worn at all times except when seated or eating and drinking. Please bring your own drinks, glasses/mugs and advise Steph Reclik email@example.com of any dietary requirements.
Reports will be circulated prior to the meeting
1. Minutes of last meeting - 20th January 2021
- President’s Report
- Chairman’s Report Treasurer’s Report
- Adoption of accounts
- Appointment of Examiner for the 2022 year end accounts
- Teams Report
- Trail Rides Report
3. Election of Club Chairman and Club Committee
4. Presentation of Club Trophies – See list below
5. AOB from the floor Ideas from members for future events
6. Prize Draw for four x £25 training vouchers
Veteran Horse–Groom’s Award–Best Turnout–Help to the committee–Committee Cup Trish Smith Entertainment Cup-funny incident–Futter Endeavour Cup–Sue Goodman Plate Apollo Trophy–Team Cup–Helpers Cup- most points–Horse of the Year Sommerhalder Trophy