Horse & Rider Biomechanics - online
Time & Location
About the Event
To book: please email your name and email address to email@example.com and they will provide BACS details for payment. There are 100 spaces and will be on a first come basis.
This virtual event provides a fully interactive presentation approx. 1.5 Hr incl Q&A and includes published research in horse, saddle and rider interaction http://www.centaurbiomechanics.co.uk/research/
All of Centaur Biomechanic's events are focused on providing attendees with useful information which they can implement within their own training and management plans to help improve horse and rider performance and ultimately improving equine health and welfare.
This Virtual Event "Improving Horse and Rider Performance" includes:
- Effect that saddle fit and design has on horse and rider performance
- Effect that saddle design has on the rider – position and performance
- Managing a saddle which slips to one side – factors to consider
- Rider asymmetry – how to manage and improve
- Bridle fit and its effect on equine performance
- Girth fit and its effect on equine performance
Area 6 will use some of the annual training grant towards this evening and so we will be charging only £5. Should we make a profit through this, we will be making a donation to charity.
The evening is presented on Zoom and full instructions will be sent to all those attending a few days before. You can access the webinar on laptop, tablet or smart phone.