FUN PHOTOGRAPHIC COMPETITION
Time & Location
About the Event
There are three categories for photograph submissions. We have deliberately left them vague to allow you to be creative. The rules are simple :
- Open to current members.
- Please submit one photograph per category (ie, a maximum of three pictures per member per week).
- Photographs must be received by 5pm Wednesday 3 February for inclusion in the competition.
- The results will be posted on the website and our Facebook page on Saturday 6 February.
- No entry fees.
- The winner of each category will receive a £5 NRC Training Voucher.
This week's three categories are :
- We have a guest judge who will be assessing the entries to keep it fair and impartial.
Please email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org or, if easier, WhatsApp to 07931 854138, including your name and the category you are entering. Whilst we would prefer the pictures to be taken by yourselves if you are submitting a professional shot could you please credit the photographer and confirm they are happy for it to be published by us to avoid a breach of copyright.
We so look forward to hearing from you and to seeing your entries.
With our best wishes
Anna Loring, Carole Dandy, Hilary Westall, Rosie Allen
NRC Programme Committee